I'm gonna update all in one post, separating each day with few photos and few sentences to end that post, doesn't make any difference by updating all in one. So I prefer one-post-says-it-all, so I think this would be a long post, hopefully! If I'm not too lazy to type.
We had a small post birthday celebration for Alvin on 23 Dec which I would say definitely surprised him! When the waitress brought up the cake, he was still confusing with whose birthday was that and even asked us, "Why is it my name there?" Cool respond we got from him. :D
Happy Belated Birthday Alvin!
Peini Cyntee Adrian Alvin Me Hua Jeann
We hardly could have everyone in town to meet up, so as this time. Too bad Samantha couldn't make it. We shall meet again some other time!I thought my Christmas eve would be nothing this year and luckily I have Xinyun and ChingHai to ring me up, together with DengYan and Neo. Chihuahua that night! Xinyun, I still remember how were you in the cinema, non-stop talking and asking someone to talk with you instead of enjoying the show. :D
St. Anne next, before sending Xinyun home, and we met Arthur there. We hardly could get one shot of this picture, this was terrible. We asked a guy to took us a photo, and the only WORD he said was, "CANNOT!"
3 of us went for movie again on 25th, Bedtime Stories. I am pleased that I didn't spend the time watching dramas and series on bed on my Christmas and Eve. :D Instead, I watched in cinema with Xinyun and ChingHai!
Continue meeting up with Xinyun again on 26th, for the olahraga gathering. Not a big one, but with the usual guys.
At first we were at Segafredo but we really couldn't stand with the thick smoke kindly contributed by those ultimate smokers which make us felt like puking and barely could breathe, and we moved to Old Town instead. We began to talk and laugh like nobody around and the waiter beside couldn't stop himself from laughing at us. I guess we were really loud =p
I found this candid shot in my camera and this is seriously very horrible looking. Great facial expression we have to show how funny that scene was :D although I don't remember what was that.
F*fu Bee post birthday celebration on 27th. Again, this year we had steamboat but we made it our own instead of having it outside. Happy belated birthday Bee :)
Absents are excused, so we shall have a full F*fus for our next one, the Fondue!
A Night With Fun and Laughter!! @ 28th - I was invited by Phey Shan and omg we really laughed a lot, thanks to the newly introduced poker game, the losers were punished by drinking water, water and water! Waterfall, Big Fish Small Fish, Rhyme, Thumb Master, Question Master, Categories, Exemption, Toilet Card, Make A Rule, Break A Rule......... This is really fun! And the sing k session of the oldies songs, hey we youngsters seldom listen or sing those oldies songs but it's not a bad idea to have this special sing k, this is really fun! Sometimes we need to 怀旧 :D
Rushed to Autocity's McD to meet up with this bunch of friends, I was late yet not too late ;) Thank God CongHong failed to make it on time for the show so I wasn't really the ruiner then.Anyone spot a guy at the back there, right on top of me! Is that a real human or just the portrait of somebody at the wall and was so coincidence to be captured due to the angle?
I insisted to take this picture with me on the far behind due to my big round face. CongHong, I saved you! You're well known with big head, aren't you!? :D
Another day for my girls on 30th, the last one in '08, and also the last one in Penang. We shall have our July'09 dream comes true, and we shall meet in Melbourne! Finally I got the pictures from Herng, and here's the update!
It's a must to take picture in my bedroom's mirror before our girls' outing, the latest to the earliest:
I guess I'm going to repost these photos again and again whenever we have a new shot taken, just to remind us how many we've taken and maybe how much we changed? ;) Simple yet meaningful.
We treasure the time we spent together and it's getting harder and harder, each of us are apart even we will be in the same country. But I believe we will have our dream come true, with the soul we have, we will never be separated no matter what.
Headed to school at night for the band 50th Anniversary and we made a big big mistake! We didn't take any picture at all, how silly is that! Anyway I guess everyone of us were truly indulged in our own world, with our chatting and the interesting topics started by ChinHou! Oh well well, we didn't even pay attention to what's going on for the whole ceremony, instead we were busying with ourselves at the back. Hey, JSPO'05 : Irreplaceable! Okay? ;)
I know this post is belated, but I insist to have this long post with so may outings to end my 2008 blog posts, who cares! My end of 2008 is really worth tiring, as long as I am GLAD, PLEASED, HAPPY, ENJOYED AND OVERWHELMED WITH JOYFULNESS!


2 comments:
wow that must be ghost! the malays ghost which their head float around...
haha...
hmm.. i heard that it was a shock for hou to start such a topic right? haha... that the secrets between the '05
i think it only made possible with so long friendship else i think most also those topic whould only be shared among best buddy.
btw.. thx Joe! xD
hahah yeah definitely that was a shocking one, he started with his own stories without any requests! we were so scared to interrupt him that he wouldn't wanna continue with his stuffs but things went totally out of our expectation! :D
i'm thinking hard what makes you thank me anyway @@ hehehehhe
see you next monthhhhh~!
Post a Comment