Tuesday, December 2, 2008

These Few Days

I've been back in Penang for 5 days yet I'm not updating anything here. What have I been up to? Nothing, seriously nothing. I know I'm enjoying the life now, a meaningless life. Well perhaps I shouldn't say it's a meaningless life to me, if I'm enjoying the life I'm having now, it doesn't seem to be meaningless to me right. I do nothing except watching series other than those daily routines. Useless. 

I thought of doing a lot of things when I'm back but none of them I've made a move. I happened to expect how would be my holidays, what would I be doing and perhaps how meaningful my holidays would be. People always say that we don't tend to expect too much because things don't always go as we wished. 

Skip. This is not a place to crap too much. 

Back to the past tense. I had a brunch at Beaumont St on the 26th with Hua, Jim, Petrina, Shih Yan and Jun Shoong.
I'm supposed to appear in this photo but Jim's face is way too big and he blocked me, the whole me. This ended with no sign of me in this photo. 

I hope I keep on track with what I planned to do.

My days are so boring and I enjoy the boredom.
人就是这样犯贱 :D

2 comments:

Kevin Khor said...

Haha gal, you have so many wonderful friends around, shouldn't be bored wo!

Ehh, Penang is full of YUMMY food wo, boring? Why not stop by Brissy before heading back home last time, wahahaha! Take good care ler, gal;)

Joe-Lene said...

they are all busy lah. except me =( penang is full of yummy food doesn't mean that can eat continuously until my stomach burst! :D the more i stick at home, the lazier i become. :( :( :( bored to death!