Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mom's Birthday

We celebrated mom's birthday at Sake Room and I was so full stuffed with the dishes!
There was actually a gathering with the olahraga buddies at Autocity's McD, I remembered I told Liyin that it's my mom's birthday celebration that night, and so I couldn't make it to the gathering. And the first respond she gave me was, "your mom's birthday AGAIN?"
Hey, AGAIN?! "I remember it was your mom's birthday not long ago, and now it's again!"
NOT LONG AGO was ONE YEAR ago, how fast time flies!
Scary man, we're getting 21st next year. OMG. 
So old okay!

Back at home my mom got to cut another cake, proudly made and presented by me :) Dad must be jealous I think, wahahhah, because I won't be around on his birthday. 
Superly-homemade-tiramisu-cheesecake!
Making this cake took me 3 hours, and too much unexpectations. Half way whisking the batter, the mixer spoilt! I've to borrow it from my mom's friend. Continue, and before baking, I'm pretty sure there are enough eggs for me in the fridge. I NEVER expect the maid will use up and fried eggs for lunch!  I've to buy eggs from the nearest grocery shop. *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* So damn frustrated. 

It looks so homemade-ly! Everyone, aunties-uncles, say it's nice. Wooohoo~ :D 

Oh, back to the topic.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! :)

3 comments:

Hong Gee said...

IT IS NICE JOE!! Great Job!! Your mum must be so happy~~!!! =D

Joe-Lene said...

hahahah i think so :D :D thank you!

~Live Life~ said...

Yea...I think your mom surely appreciate your 心意...

GOOD JOB!!!