Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mon, Tues and Wed.

Finally it's the girls' day, we went for Twilight, and it's........... . I've no comment.  

Can spot 4 different cameras in the picture? Hahaha, it's mainly because we're lazy to send/receive pictures from each other. Just use our own camera will do, and you get what you snapped for. How lazy we're! 
There is one more mirror we must take picture with, right? :) 
We chat, we talk, we gossip and kaypo a lot, until everyone is tired. We shall see, when's our next outing?! Until someone comes back from Beijing, or someone comes back from KL? Duhhh.. I'm always the one waiting!

************************************

The clarinetists :D
There should be 4 of us, batch by batch - Shin Ying, Me, Wei Zhou and Sock Chin! But WZ was too shy to meet us :(  :(  :(  We used to be together when we were in the band, and we stayed together during national competition in Kedah. None of them changes much, same laughters, same talking style, same pattern, and the style of walking still the same. Hahahha. Okay, cut the crap.

There are pros and cons eating buffet style steamboat, I will tend to eat a lot until I'm so full stuffed with food. We actually ate from 1.30 until 4.30pm, and yes I managed to skip my dinner! I thought SC will eat a lot because she suggested that and she looks like a big eater though, who knows actually SY is really a big eater! :D

************************************

OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD friends!
13 or 14 years? SO OLD!! 
This picture is precious :D

These are super old friends, with never ending topics! We talked in McD from 2.30 until 8pm! It's incredible!!! I didn't realise how thirsty I'm until they suggested to refill the Coke! Hahahaha :D :D 

Omg. How could we talk for so long? Hahahhaha. I just feel like laughing now, so happy!! We talked from primary to secondary school, and to university, including societies and uniform bodies. Blablablablabla. We mentioned everyone in 6M, I hope we didn't miss out anyone, he/she would be so pity if we did =p Mii Tze's memory is so awesome! She can remember every single bit in the past and retrieved our memories! Salute salute ;)

More :D :D :D :D :D and more :D :D :D :D :D Shall we continue with Part 2? Call me anytime, I'm free to the max! 

No comments: