Finally I spent a day doing something meaningful, at least it's meaningful to me. :) I could say this is the first day ever that I'm busy, not to say busy but at least I'm occupied, with something since I'm back. Yes yes I'm so pleased now!
For the first time I wandered in Qbay mall alone, walking here and there aimlessly. I don't really know what's the feeling of loitering alone in the mall, but it wasn't too bad, probably I will be doing that again in the near future. Wanted to buy some food for Xinyun, Momo and Eric but only Xinyun placed me order. I know I'm so good =D
I had a lunch at the Paddington House of Pancake with Gee and Pung before heading to PC Fair.
PC Fair, as usual, was so crowded. Hehehe other than those three that I know they're working there, I met some jit sin people unexpectedly. =)
External hard disk 160gb RM169, 250gb RM199, 320gb RM229. If you're not as insane as me, definitely you will buy 250gb or 320gb. So I'm the insane one. ;)
My leg is pain but I'm happy. As long as I'm pleased, it's worthwhile after all. :D
So what's next? Maybe straight n-days for series again, then I'm going to :( for the n-days.
5 comments:
after 2molo li yin is back n xyun is free then u will busy everyday lea!!!
OMG~~ I look so old in this pic~~ Ish~~ Haha~~
zaolon : i'm free doesn't mean everyone of them will be free. need to match the time also ma. heheheh wehhh when is our gathering???
gee : where got old!! you too thin la.
Urgh I miss the PC fair again!
Need to get an external hard disk too, or else have to keep on waiting 30seconds to access to MyDocuments.
>.<
Casey : hahaha your disk is so full!! 30 secs!! if you're urgent to get an external hard disk, just get outside lo, or else have to wait for months to the pc fair again! hahah
Post a Comment