Friday, December 5, 2008

Costume Changed

Finally I did something here. The previous blog template XML code went cacat for few months and I chose to ignore it until now. I swear I did not screw up the code and it collapsed itself. Not my fault :) 

I don't really fancy this template either, I am loyal to the previous template but just maybe it hates me?! If I am kind enough I may spend some time in the near future in changing its costume again but who knows when will it be. Hmm.

I am bored to death.

1 is going to Singapore. 1 is working in PC fair. 1 is busy packing stuffs in KL. 1 is going to Beijing. 1 is going to KL. 
Anyone wanna be in the list? I am way too generous to add more.

Everyone around me seems to be so busy with their life and I am bored to death. How ironic is that. 

3 comments:

SongKeat said...

well i also want to go back as early as possible but... working.. no choice to do so ler... latest and earliest also 1st of feb back to bm... and hopefully i can make it only la..

Well u didnt try and find something to do? Fill ur boredom

Joe-Lene said...

nvm lah, we will wait you for gathering again! no matter how you sure will come back right. :) i really didn't find something to do, all i do is lazing around at home with movies. pathetic me. feel like being a rubbish at home.

fallen_angel said...

hehe...nvm la ..
holiday sure at home oni nice ma...