Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Two days in One

Mengkuang run early in the morning with few fellows. It wasn't a run, a walk to be accurate. More appropriately, chatting more than walking. And for those who know, some shout instead of talk. You know who you're, ruined the peaceful morning at Mengkuang. :D 


Transporter 3 in the afternoon with more peeps because guys objected Twilight. Hmm. 

My ugly looking chocolate macarons. No shells, not shiny and no feet, fail miserably. I wonder will I make it again, I know, practice makes perfect, but this sounds so risky to me. AHHhh.. maybe not anymore. :) I give up easily. Heheheh.

They look terrible. Omg.

13 comments:

Mama Bee Simple said...

I seriously LOVE this blog! So so cute and great fun to read ♥

Please write more!! ^^

Take care and hope to hear from you!

Monika ♥

fallen_angel said...

wahh...
haha..
nez time go c twilight ba...

Joe-Lene said...

Monika : hey thanks ya! i will drop by yours as well :)

zaolon : recently you really so free! and so active in leaving messages here. hahahhah.

~Live Life~ said...

Nice one...

Good to see some familiar JSPO faces...

Keep it up, guys!!

Joe-Lene said...

khaisheng : i can't access to your blog!! :(

~Live Life~ said...

please leave your email address in my email...haha...i open to friends and family upon requests nia...

~LiYinism~ said...

LOOKS YUMMY I WANNA EAT BRING NEXT TIME WHEN WE MEETTTTTTT

~LiYinism~ said...

oh yea khai sheng!! invite me too!! liyin88@gmail.com :)

Joe-Lene said...

khaisheng : i left in your facebook wall d =) thanks!

liyin : till then when we meet. lol

fallen_angel said...

i oso wanna eat..
bring it to the next picnic!!!

Joe-Lene said...

by that time finish d =)

dingying said...

where got terrible?! i think they look delicious! can bake for me when i'm back for CNY ah? hehehe

Joe-Lene said...

if i can make it nicely la =) i always fail.. hehheh