Again, when we people gather together, we can talk anything with no worries. I remember the precious sentence I heard from SK. Something serious yet funny that could laugh my ass off, wish you luck SK! :)
Placing the photo taken using my camera among SK's has a real big difference! And this picture is really omg, my flattened-doubled nose! The light ruined it all but I don't care.
XINYUN XINYUN! She left on 1st of Jan, a new stage of life for her to experience in Sydney and the worst among the best was no tears from her.
The muffins I brought for you were freshly baked in the morning, not overnight! :) And I know you love it!
The last moment we treasured:
XOXO Xinyun! See you in Sydney :)
5 comments:
i want i want ....
Banana Crumb Muffins
><
wooot... not even i know that it was freshly backed in the morning!!
Xyun ni you kou fu!!
zaolon... is it xyun got freshly baked u also want huh??? ask xyun eat half then speed mail back for u lea! I think it will still taste the same.. maybe better! got taste of salt from overseas.
oh too bad i heard from xyun that she has finished it in the flight! zaolon ni mei you kou fu to share with xyun! hahhaha =p
and yea i baked another batches in the morning and with more bigger muffins, thats why i brought you guys with the big one instead of the small lil ones. =)
Tsk tsk...... Zaolon Suay lo. My bad tot that was left over from last night batch. Lon next time when you back you should beg joe to bake for you d. She say hopefully she is not too lazy to bake anything woh.
hahah Lon has no luck! :D sk you say like this i've pressured to ensure me myself not to be too lazy to bake yea? LOL.
Post a Comment