Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Have been out again.

Mei Zhi aka the pig mama's birthday falls on Jan that makes her the eldest among everyone of us. So nice she could have her birthday celebrated in Penang than in Newy. Newy is a too quiet, too peaceful and too boring place for me despite the people I have around me.
Happy 21st Birthday Mei Zhi!
Bake and cook us more good stuffs when we're back in Newy, we spread the fats together but not too much please. HEehehehhe. :D
OMG I'm getting 21st so soon that I hardly could pick up with how the time flies. Too fast too furious I would say, how scary is that!! I shall just enjoy my remaining 20-year old days before I hit 21 to the fullest. *That's why I've been going out so often recently! What a lame excuse I have for myself.*
Cut the crap, all this sad and old sentences should be kept until I hit 21 or else I would just be repeating the same thing again.
Finally I met up with Hun Hao after rejecting him for twice until he told me he is going back that soon right after CNY!
We are hooked on a game that 3 of us just sit and concentrated on the game for hours. You can't deny that girls have much better observation skills than guys. Er, next time a better photo please. LOL!

No comments: