Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"..............."

We went for groceries shopping and came back with two full trollies of goodies back, with 14kgs rice, 4kgs potato bag, 2kgs tomatoes, 2litres tomato sauce, 1kg carrot, lots of vege and meat, and so on......... How come there isn't any 10kgs packed rice selling anymore but 1kg or 2kgs instead? O.o


Inflation. Inflation. Inflation. 

I found that my beloved broccoli that I would buy for almost every week has gone up to $5.xx per kg in Woolworths! And the bak choy comes in smaller bunch than before although the price remains ==" OOooiii.. I hate inflation!!

Woohooo I found Sunsweet pitted prunes! I've special purpose with the prunes.. Hehehheeh :D

Oh the main point is we crazily took a cab to 'transport' all our goodies back home.. we were way too lazy to push the two trollies back! $5.65 taxi fares, so you can imagine how near/far is the journey from the shopping centre to home. Our goodies were actually just-okay to fit in the back space of the cab.. it's way too much!

The weather is so cold I'm so lazy to go to pee when I wish to.. the toilet bowl is too cold :p yet I've to.....

Bwahhaha just finished the tomyam steamboat, I think I've eaten one whole carrot, there were so much left O.o I'm so full with tomyam soup now......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..ya lo.. inflation..terukzz man... its a global thing... everything oso naik.... even NZ.. milk oso naik mendadak... n who as u buy so many things wor.. itu taxi driver oso pengsan.... damn makan minyak yuno if the boot put so many things... hee... moooooooooooooooooooooooo....

weather cold is the norm d... haiz.. i alwayz wish for global WARMING.. so as to warm up these stupid places... darn cold.. me muz burn more trees liao...

n hor.. dun eat too much carrot...will becom macam itu flamingo... pink color pi...

serius... beta carotene... too much is bad for u..

Joe-Lene said...

i thought carrot is good ma.. good for eyes! and dont wanna waste it ma~~! :D