I was actually searching for some bookmarks i collected since primary school though it's not a large collection and some caught my attention.
Typically this four!
***********************************
Attn : Cien
This is for you! I purposely take this picture for you okay =p
This friend of mine is seriously in love with green and orange colour! She will buy almost everything she likes with green or orange colour but actually I found more green than orange in her room =p
I promised I wanna find her something really green, as green as milo tin =)
and I even suggest her to bring the backpacks or water bottle by milo =p
and this is the milo-plastic-tin for you :D
2 comments:
Haha! Cien does love green more than orange, cause it seems that green is her lucky color, hehe! And the milo-plastic-tin is cute ^^
hahah yea i heard from her too green is always her lucky colour!!
Post a Comment