Out of nowhere to my surprise ANIME came into my mind :D
Talking about anime, the first thing came into my mind was Xiang Jie's blog long anime list! Provided with descriptions too~~!! Awesome :D :D :D To be frank this is my first time watching anime! I mean, on my own, searching and browsing =D hehhehhehe
I was attracted by this -----
"Yakitate! Ja-Pan! (Boy with incredible baking skills challenging other incredible bakers, a lot of real food science involved, Watch for Tsukino Azusagawa"
baking!!!!!!!!!!?????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
and thus I'm now watching

YAKITATE!! JAPAN
Thanks Xiang Jie :)
6 comments:
I've read the manga! It was good!! I didnt know they came out for anime too! want me to spoil for you the end?!! hehe!!
yes, it's all about baking!!!
wah geng deeply honored. if you want any TV series or anime can get from me, my hard disk got banyak. I'll be in penang till july 20th
michiko : yea yea!! check it out at crunchyroll.com~~! it's nice!! baking~~! haha
xj: heheh thank you~~!! oooo..tsk tsk.. same day different flight! :D
Joe... since you r so bored... y don u do my tag huh?? So long time ago d... it's time for u to do it... :p
gee: since it has been so long why dont we look forward to the future? :D thanks for forgetting that then hehehehhe
walao.. this also watch.. u really boring. but nice also.. baking 1.. i watch a bit.. lol.
Post a Comment