The Skin Food VIP! Spot her basket? Whahahha and then this morning my mom bought me to Queensbay purposely just to buy skin food products for my terrible face after telling her how much Herng has been spending there and how attractive the products are =p You can see how firm and soothing and pretty and fair her face is!
After loitering here and there finally Yuren came to join us after his class and starting from there onwards he has a new name LuLu given by Herng by joining us in the gossip girlsssss sessions. LuLu even persuade us to gain weight with him in Sushi King by ordering the sushi for us and you know he is so thin! I even hope I'll get anorexia when I'm back in Aus for just temporarily but I know this would never happen on me =)
***************************************************
Super Girlies Talk for freaking 4.5 hours @ Ice Ice Baby again the next day with Wen, Xuan and again Liyin :D
No kidding it was quite a tiring day for the non-stop chit chatting and laughing and continue at night with Liyin again and Xinyun and Ching Hai.


************************************************
And Friday night Hua and Eric came to my house and we chat from 10pm until 2.40am O.o I also couldn't believe it! I was laughing like hell until I wanna puke *can die* -
"Yeng ehh~~!" @.@
- with the annoying pronunciation -
Awwwwww going back tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment