Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Recent me

Three batches of bakings =)


Cream-O and Raisins Muffins


Chocolate Chips Muffins

Marble Choc Chips Muffins


Sake Room~~ I wanted to go so much since I came back!! New menu has out for quite a long time finally I'm back to taste all of them~~! I wonder is that possible for me to taste ALL of them and heck I have only less than 20 days here so it's kinda impossible huh? O.o Japanese fusion cuisine.. I'm craving for that!! ^_____^

Monkey Roll... THUMBS UP! :D The roll is cut in big pieces and yet with rich fillings! You aren't full because of rice but the rich fillings!!


Ten-don

Cha Soba *Cool presentation? Cha Soba on ice! A block of ice~~! :D*


OOhh yea.. attended Elvis and Janice wedding dinner. Congratulations~!

The lovely young couple! 

I'm waiting for the girls to come back. One went to KL and Genting, one is going to Sabah, another one is going to KL. And me? Pathetic. Stay at home waiting for them. :( Find something for me to do please. Growing mould but yet happy growing :D I enjoy lazy-boring days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember to bring the recipe and whatever utensils needed and come back bake for me!! wee~~ =p

Joe-Lene said...

michiko : recipe is all online and of course i will be bringing my laptop back no worries :D haha utensils? electric mixer kah? boh ko leng bring la duhhh.. haha

michiko said...

na ah... I didnt mean mixer, coz sandra gonna get one for herself soon! i mean the tray.. muffin tray or whatever you call it! teehee~

Joe-Lene said...

ah duih.. cannot lah @@ impossible bringing the tray back to newcastle kan though its more expensive to buy there..