Yohhhh time flies my one month holiday back in Penang is officially finished and I'm now back in this half-dead town again perhaps time don't fly but it's like flushing the toilet bowl *fluushhhhh~~~ and done!* Lame description I know but who cares and why the time flies so fast?
Not fun to travel all the way from Sydney airport back to Newcastle by train with 83kg baggage in total. Super exhausted when we reach home and took a 5-hour nap after unpacking all the stuffs and cleaning the room. It's 11.30pm now and I feel like sleeping again, totally exhausted.



After having one whole month of big-nice-yummilicious-mouth watering meals back in Penang like the last dinner @ The Ship before I left.. You know even a single plate of char koay teow or hokkien mee it's enough *oh should I say it's never enough* for us Penangites to crave for...
And now I have two instant noodles in one day for the first day I come back here. Sad case. I should go to Woolworths as soon as possible to update my food property.
After having one whole month of big-nice-yummilicious-mouth watering meals back in Penang like the last dinner @ The Ship before I left.. You know even a single plate of char koay teow or hokkien mee it's enough *oh should I say it's never enough* for us Penangites to crave for...
2 comments:
sigh~~ I miss my koey teow ting~~ at least u have one month to have those foods~~ Anyway, welcome back to Australia~~ keep in touch ya~~ Muacksz
Post a Comment