I didn't meet up with lots of friend in this one month time. Anyway there are still friends that I met with in this going-to-end-1-month. Time is getting more pack as there is only 6 days left before leaving here again.
Met up with Jeann and Chiew Wei @ Swensen's today for "tea".
Apple Crumble
--------------------------------------------------------------------
B flat and A clarinet for sale, anyone?
Current owner: Choong Yen.
by the way I don't have the details of the clarinet here. hhahahha but for sure I know the clarinets are in great condition. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I promised Liyin and Xinyun for mengkuang run this morning but I didn't make it. Xinyun called me at 7.30am asking me where am I. I was still on the bed that time. :( I had too much green tea and green tea ice cream at night, and I couldn't get into my dreamland until 3 something in the morning, that's why I couldn't wake up. I set the alarm clock for 6.15am, but I don't know when did I off it because I've no idea that I actually heard the alarm or not. I really didn't hear it. Sorry girls.
2 comments:
wow.. i wan makan!! belanja me. hahah.
hahahh makan makan! makan is always the best :D
Post a Comment