Thursday, August 7, 2008

I AM SO HOT TODAY!!!!

A Korean messaged me last night to buy my e-business textbooks and planned to meet up at Auchmuty Library at 1.30pm today for the deal. I hardly brought the almost 5kgs texts to uni just now. And no transaction occurs. She said it is different from the one she saw in the bookshop. Celaka please read properly then only contact people for the deal okay.  I didn't force you to buy the earlier edition book from me but it is not funny to bring the super heavy texts to uni just for you to have a look and I've written clearly in the textbook exchange website that one of the text is not the newest edition. @#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@ FINE!

My thumb drive almost died on my hand today. Thought of bringing the two texts to and fro without any purpose, I am so hot!! I pulled out the whole thing from its shirts! Thank God it is still usable without its shirts or else I can really go crazy in the library. 

Anyway it is fixed now, thanks to my personal mechanic Siang hehehe but sadly its shirts no longer fit it properly now.

Printed my tutorial work in the library and before I off to the cafeteria for my lunch, I got a small cut on my thumb by the stupid paper! 


YOU SAY HOT OR NOT???????

2 comments:

michiko said...

*splash water on you*

have you cooled down?? cheer up!!

Joe-Lene said...

cooled down d
heheh :D