Sunday, August 24, 2008

The moments I miss

When I was in Form 2, 
joined the athletics club and started representing school since then.
I remember everyone of them!
The girls team in 2002.
I love 2003 the most :D

2005 Sports Day
Looking at the trophies just simply make me high!
No doubt we were the overall champion.
I am always so proud of the Blue House, I LOVE!
I remember we were always the last or 2nd last during Sukan Tara
but we managed to become the overall champion in the Sports Day!
* because we've so many school representatives in blue house =p *
We conquered.


JSPO - forever and ever.
The 8 clarinetists.
Best batch ever, for me =)
With the HQs breaking the rules

I want life like this again.
:D

7 comments:

SongKeat said...

joe!!!! Let's move forward!
Memories is for us to keep and treasure.

now let's move ahead. Life is around you. 10 years later you will be look at the day you are now and you will be missing the same thing again.

Treasure everyday, they are your new life!

+ U i miss the old days too!
And everyone! I will try to make it to Aus!! xD +U+U

Joe-Lene said...

memories is for us to keep and treasure but i still want a life like that. hahaha. my new life kinda sucks here. lol. we always prefer the past =p

add oil together! :D

SongKeat said...

muahahaha!! Saw liyin comments? next time we will include u in the plan! at there will be no last gathering for us... maybe the next gathering we make it at aus? muahaha!! is possible!

Joe-Lene said...

i kinda dont understand what are you saying lah. liyin's comments? hmm. plan? no last gathering? i am so confused. hahahahha. okok i am looking forward to the aus gathering!! =) its definitely possible!!

~LiYinism~ said...

har what last gathering?? i also duno...wei wei, if we can have gathering in Aus, that'll definitely be a BIJABOOM MADNESS FUN!!! :D :D :D..Joe Joe Joe let's hug!!

Joe-Lene aishiteru I lub u~~~~~~~

hehehehehehe!

I want hug hugggggg :p

SongKeat said...

i mean... there will be more gathering coming up everytime. And it will never end.

Ok... for the Aus thingy right, do you all intersted in tasmania?

my mom say her friend got a bungalow there and is not occupied. and getting that place for a holiday.. should be no problem. i know that uncle too a nice guy. xD might be still long but just to prepare yourself right?

Will be climbing the KK in the morning! Bye.. sleep lor

Joe-Lene said...

i tell you guys. i am sooooo exciting for our coming coming coming gathering in aus!! madness FUYOHHHHHHHH!!! wahahhahah. wherever the place is.... i never been to tasmania before!! definitely i must go there for once. so so so.. i dont mind the gathering will be held in tasmania =) bwahahhaha

come on.. we must realise it right!! =p

liyin..aishiteru =D hahaha gimme a hug too. did you receive mine? it has been sent to you. perhaps in the sky, on the way now! :D :D :D

good luck skeat. hiong eh no 1, definitely can conquer mount kk. =)

i miss you guys!!