2 weeks ago - Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony at Bar On The Hill in the uni. Now only I talk about the opening ceremony and the closing ceremony is just on tomorrow!
Spot the Malaysian flag. Everyone even stands for China national anthem and the Olympic song. Amazing opening ceremony but so sad for the little girl who was replaced by someone cuter than her, just because she is not cute enough. The Chinese kept 'showing off' their big China flag, run and run around in the bar. But reasonable lah because they are from China. :)

Everyone cheered for Lee Chong Wei but the Australia TV didn't even show that match! Pathetic ==" Mei Zhi's mom put the webcam in front of the TV. At least we still get to watch the live match =) Thanks aunty! 
Celebrated Siang's birthday with a homemade lemon cheesecake at 12.30am. We purposely didn't celebrate sharp at 12 bcuz.. we've our own reasons =) and what is the best thing is she really thought we're not going to celebrate with her before she goes on bed.

Celebrated Siang's birthday with a homemade lemon cheesecake at 12.30am. We purposely didn't celebrate sharp at 12 bcuz.. we've our own reasons =) and what is the best thing is she really thought we're not going to celebrate with her before she goes on bed. Browsing through my iPhoto Library and I realised she is the only one I ever seen with a new style of cutting birthday cake. People seldom change if he comes with such so called inherited-talent, in terms of doing 'something special abnormal'. No doubt she is our all time favourite in fooling around =)
See? Things are always the same. :D
We have few dishes for that night party - spring roll, sesame rice ball, wedges, fried bihun, chocolate mousse and hokkien mee. Everything is homemade, except the rice ball :) I'm so in love with the rice ball now, I'm going to buy the peanut or yam rice ball tomorrow!
Not the authentic taste of hokkien mee we've back in Penang but it tastes good too! Of course we couldn't find kangkung here so we substituted it with spinach. It looks almost the same right. The soup actually tastes more like 'sambal hae bee'. Hehehe nice ma nice ma the presentation? =)
The next day we went for shopping in Westfield Kotara, shopped nothing but a pack of swiss roll and pita bread from Coles. :( I prefer Charlestown Square, I can shop for clothes and things there.
Anyway we spotted this cafe. Only oldies... seniors! So cute :D
Someone came and knocked on our door just now, asked for donations. Zzzz. I don't know what's that organisation or blablabla and I found that my purse is seriously empty. Empty with no notes at all luckily I still have some coins with me. Sigh. My purse always goes empty here but not the case when I'm in Penang =( I feel unsecured if my purse is empty in Penang but not here =) Hehe
I wonder when will be my next update, kinda lazy to update but I'm so hardworking on clicking the Yahoo! Olympic news and results. Usain Bolt cool! broke 2 world records in the sprints and 1 world record with his teammates in relay! What a waste for the Jamaican women team =( Okay okay, Phelps is amazing too (specially dedicated to JH and PS =p) 23 years old with 8 golds and 7 world records + 1 Olympic record. Can die.
Someone came and knocked on our door just now, asked for donations. Zzzz. I don't know what's that organisation or blablabla and I found that my purse is seriously empty. Empty with no notes at all luckily I still have some coins with me. Sigh. My purse always goes empty here but not the case when I'm in Penang =( I feel unsecured if my purse is empty in Penang but not here =) HeheDo re mi fa so la ti do. Do ti la so fa mi re do.
Just for fun :p
I am going to Merdeka Nite next Friday =) The theme is Citrawarna and the dress code is traditional or formal. Cheongsam?! Zzz. Oh well I only have black dress so black is also one of the warna-warni and no one ever says that black is not belongs to the group of citrawarna =p

No comments:
Post a Comment