We planned to go for hiking since last semester and finally we made it today! Our class ended at 3.45pm and we planned to meet at Youth Park at 4.30pm. Some of them went to Tesco to buy some bread. I supposed to meet up with them at Tesco, but there was something wrong with my car. Malfunction bla bla bla~ Forgot what's that d. Ish.. I went to Adventist Hospital to meet up with my bro and exchanged the car with him. And.. I was the last one to reach Youth Park >.< Sorry guys for being late.
After having a bread, we started our journey! :) Hua kept talking and laughing but soon she kept silence cuz she was tired d. That's the moment we were waiting for! Finally~! After 30 minutes, we reached the top where there should be a stall offering free tea and free fried beehoon. Unfortunately, no tea and no beehoon. Gee was the most disappointed one. Hahah :D
8 of us.. Wei was absent.
Nic and Hua, The Sisters.
View from the top.
Siang, with the hands.
The crazy gals.
Higher level of craziness
Hanging~ Nic and me
The girls
We had a dinner at Golden Crab Cafe, a normal food court. Gosh.. The food are freaking expensive! Extraodinary because it's by the beach? -.= Cien's double orange juice costs her RM3.80! My "Gong Ba Prawn Mee".. RM6!!! The food there are equally expensive! I guess we will never step into the food court again. Say bye to the food court. Lol..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, here is another exciting one!
********I found my little lovely stupid doggie d!********
When I reached home just now, I saw a dog loitering outside my neighbour's house. It's looks like my dog! Cuz I was still in the car, I quickly asked my housemaid to look for the dog, perhaps that's our dog! And YEAH~! It's back! But it looks pity.. Kelian :(
Anyhow, IT'S BACK!
Cheers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment