Some prefer sweet,
Some prefer bitter.
I dont like sweet choc, it's too sweet for me. Haha. I love bitter dark chocolate! I ate 5 dark chocs when i was watching movie yesterday afternoon. But i still felt like to have more of the chocs. Luckily i managed to control myself, or else i would have finished the chocs. :) It's so niceeeee~ Meanwhile, when i had a sweet choc, goshh~ One is enough for me. Just after the choc being chewed, i felt a lil bit sign of sorethroat :( Haha. Maybe you would say that because i ate 5 chocs before that, and my sorethroat wasnt because of the only one sweet choc. Perhaps. But, i just love bitter dark choc!! Hahahaha. Nicole told me that if the ingredients of the choc contains minimum 50% of dark choc, it means it's a GOOD DARK CHOCOLATE. Hehe.. I just love bitter and dark chocolate!
6 comments:
suddly talk abt chocs~haha.bitter is nice when u're too overwhelm with happiness.sweet is just right for us when we're sad.overall,chocs work as a neutral medium.lol.miss ya. ^^
Haha.. perhaps you are right, xuan! yea yea..bitter chocs!! Haha.. miss you too ^^
Yeap...choc, especially dark choc, having the unique taste, just like our life...portray different kind of experiences in just a lil piece of choc~ Yummy!
VOTE for WHITE choc
x.i.n.y.u.n.
Kev : Yea.. yummilicious dark choc! That's nice..!
Xinyun : I know you love the WHITE AND SWEET choc la.. " some prefer sweet" thats refer to you k.. haha..
wow...
means i accidentally appear in ur blog den
woo haaaa!
'some'
x.i.n.y.u.n.
Post a Comment