Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged by LIM LI YIN!!!!!

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Ch'ng Joe-Lene
Birth Date : 22/03/1988
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : dark brown.
Right of lefty : right handed

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Teochew
My Fears : Spider
My Weaknesses : Lack of confidence *I show it,LIM LI YIN!*
My Perfect Pizza : Thai Seafood Pizza, perhaps?

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : It's time to wake up!
My bedtime : After 12am
My most missed memory : Band, Olahraga, time spent with all my buddies.. Uncountable!

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi.
McDonald's or Burger King : McD
Single or grouped dates : Grouped
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappucino

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Sure NO!
Curse : Sometimes..
Take a shower : Of course!
Have a crush : No
Think you've been in love : Hahaha..
Go to school : Sure
Want to get married : Hahaha..
Believe in yourself : Not 100%

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yes, 5% only la~
Gone to the mall : Yes la..
Been on stage : Ya
Eaten sushi : Sure, one of my favourites k..
Dyed your hair : No

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : Of course NO
Changed who you were to fit in : No

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING
To be married : No idea

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : Normal
Best hair colour : Normal..
Short hair or long hair : Normal la.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Typing
Hour ago : Bathing
4.5 hours ago : In the Law class
1 month ago : Studying for the finals
Year ago : Forgotten

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : you if you love me too
I feel : boring now
I hate : to hate people
I hide : my feelings sometimes
I miss : the past
I need : to study hard!!!

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Cruelly tag Nicole, CienShin, SookHua, HongGee, AhPung
*These are the person I didnt tag last time.. Right?! But is ok if you guys dont post up.. :) I'm kind enough!! Lol..*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat u layer layer around..
like auntie nia!! lol

Joe-Lene said...

None of your business, Eric Tan!!! Like uncle nia you! And.. zi pai king!