We prepared the birthday songs while Pung brought Gee to the washroom. Thanks to Wei who bought the cake from Jenny Cake house, nice decoratred Brownies with rich chocolate flavours!
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to HongGeeeee.....
Haaaapppyyy birthhhhdayyyy toooo yoooouuuu~~~~~
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY GEE GEE!!!
Wow.. Everyone was so high during the sing-K session! And we had a great show by Siang - Dancing and Conducting! She is really talented for performance :D Haha.. And the birthday girl too.. Singing and dancing for the cantonese songs, so HIGH!
Happy 19th Birthday, Geeeeee~
*Sweet 19 ya*
*Oh yea.. Thanks to Nicole for the drive^^ With your Big Butt.. Appreciate it so much.. :) Thanks oohh..*
2 comments:
Ah Joe...
Thanks a lot again too you guys for planning this celebration for me...
I really appreciate it....
I would like to say is " I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH and FREINDSHIP 4VA~~ Muackss~~~!!!!"
Hahahahaha.. you are most most most welcome ^^ Thats what friends are for wat... :) muackxxx..
Post a Comment