Monday, May 21, 2007

Back to the Childhood..

Okie.. What did i do just now? :)

Ya, you didn't get it wrong.
I just finished watching SNOOPY'S STORY! It's SNOOOOOPY~ It is my favourite cartoon since I was small, and till now :) The white cutie doggie.. The Snoopy!

Frankly speaking, the movie is somehow-a-little-bit-boring. Hmm.. It's not boring, perhaps. I was extremely sleepy, this is the point :p Anyhow, I stil love Snoopy :D Well, AhPung has the whole set of the Snoopy's Story, is Whole Set - 56 episodes! Cool.. Thanks Pung!

Talking about Snoopy, I remember someone bought me this.. From Universal Studios Japan. One of my beloved buddies, Liyin. * JOE COOL * Mwahhaha..


Kk.. I learnt something from the cartoon ~ the phobia-phobia! *Phobiapedia, by Nicole*
Hypengyophobia - afraid of responsibility
Ailurophasia - afraid of cat
Climacaphobia - afraid of staircases
Thalassophobia - the fear of ocean
Gephyrobia - the fear of crossing bridges
Pantophobia - the fear of everything

Which phobia are you? :)

6 comments:

Kevin Khor said...

Haa...i like snoopy too...keke

I have 'Joelenophobia'...guess u should know what am I afraid of ler...haha

Joe-Lene said...

Haha.. One more Snoopy fans!

HEY!!! What 'Joelenophobia'!!! But is okie, NOT ME! Mwahhaha.. Joeleno and Joelene is different :)
Phew~ Relieve.. hahahah..

Hong Gee said...

HahHha.... but that snoopy make Ah Joe fall asleep la... hAHha.. but it's a good cartoon too as it helps us to learn English.... Right Joe? hehe....

Joe-Lene said...

Yea..you're right.. gee gee :) hahaha...

Xin Yi said...

hahaa...then u still wanna continue watch it???
still have many snoopy's DVD available here....haha....

Joe-Lene said...

Hahhaa..can also! You bring to me, then I'll watch :) thank you thank you..ping pong piang~