Thursday, May 24, 2007

Am I?

Am I hot-tempered? Or so called 'small-gas'?

But for once, my friend asked me,
"Will you sad one or not? You always laugh laugh laugh."
@.@ What a question!

But whenever I'm getting HOT, there's a reason behind that!
Not "a", more than "a" sometimes.

If you were to cross my limit, NAH..
I won't tolerate easily and get shoot like I'm so dumb.
*I was kind and you were lucky if I was so nice to you.*

Hahahaha..
Cheers :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... haven't see you mad before but just see you siao... keep on laugh laugh laugh.. sometimes i'm wondering do you really have hard time? well, if you did share with your friends k, don't keep by your side... if you really don't wannt tell is ok, then go toilet realease!!! haha ahahahah

Joe-Lene said...

Whose life is so smooth until no hard time at all? Perhaps there is someone out there, but surely not me. I'm not lucky enough for the God to protect me so well. Hahahaha... *craps*

I'm somehow a "Big Head Prawn".. So if there's anything 'hard' for me, I'll feel depress aa.. But I'll forget it soon too, maybe gua.. But not all cases are the same. Hee...

choonxuan said...

lu hamiksu?who step on our joe's tail? XD aiya rmb always put urself before others then can dee~ *winkz* always take care ^^

~LiYinism~ said...

You are too kind..very "kong yee hei", appreciate your friends very much..That's you JOE :)

and if those dumbasses don't see that in you, call them to SCRAM OFF!!! Go bang their head on the wall or jump into the longkang!

Hate those scamps!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Just be yourself Joe, be happy when you are happy, be angry when you are angry, be sad when you are sad~!

XoXo ^_^

Hong Gee said...

hAhaha... I'm wondering who is the person that make Joe post this blog... Anyway u r not small gas and hot-temperate la.... but if that there's a person that can make you angry with them ar... means that person is really "melampau" d la... Right? haha...

Joe-Lene said...

xuan: wa boh shu! hahaha. someone step on my tail, but nvm.. forgot d~ hee.. :) take care too ooo!

liyin: whoaw.. since when u become so violent? or perhaps that's the usual YOU! hahaha.. anyway, thx o~

Gee: YEA! u're right! only those cross my limits, then habis!! i'll get beh siok also de loh~ hahhaa..


Thanks to all of you~! :) cheers!

Anonymous said...

Ruling jie come on, who qi fu u. I call lots of ppl go whack that fella!!! Fuyyohh..

choonxuan said...

u see so many "chaaang" u~ ^^

Joe-Lene said...

eric: you dont pattern banyak and cakap banyak, is very thankful already. haha. thx lar~

xuan: haha..thanks for those who 'chaaang' me also~

SongKeat said...

Dun piss off... when u piss off remember that... if u get angry will get shorter... more tong gua.. then u will remain calm ad... haha...

and i saw your tail being step b4... just like
AK-47 shot none stop... i also scare.. although you name me No.1..

Joe-Lene said...

wha..skeat! AK-47 shoot non-stop! haha.. i know i will be like that de.. when i'm really angry :) yea, you are forever hiong no. 1 ~ no one can grab the first place from u.. hehe

SongKeat said...

lol i no need ak47 1.. i sniper! 1 shot.. you K.O. no sound... coz you are dead meat! haha... thanks for praise me! i m glad to heard that! you too! hail to us! ahhaah

Anonymous said...

kakkakka
but her ak47 kenot use on sumone well
so she kena shoot til cham chamm
kakakkaa
cal d ppl who step on ur tail clam up
muackx

Joe-Lene said...

skeat : yea.. you snipper la.. hiong No. 1! hahha

xinyun : gosh that stupid fellow! next time if he treats u like that, you will know how i felt last time. Hahhaha. Hope you don kena la~