Rules:For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crushes,it can be a current or previous crush.To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her.Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post.You must post up these rules before you start writing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Liyin,
You Insisted me to reply your tag right? Hahaa.. What else do u want to know? No story for you and you knew almost everything. XD And one more thing, no crush no story - that's the point! Hahaha.. SongKeat asked me to write about WuChun to reply your tag since you wrote "Oh ya, even Joe loves him. (it's really rare for Joe to actually have one idol..)" in your blog. What do you think? Not a bad idea, right? Heh.
Tag 5 people?
Well, no one I would like to tag as I'm always the kind-hearted one. *Mwahahah..*
Thanks to my dear liyin for tagging me.
Thank you. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, this is another one.
Quote from Songkeat's blog--
5. Joe-Lene (Most innocent here! Haha... I ran out of name list!)
Dear SongKeat,
You're kind enough and you knew that I'm the most innocent one to be tagged. And, since you knew that I'm innocent, I guess you would forgive me for not replying. Hahaha.. Thank you :)
2 comments:
i see nothing
*eyes looking somewhere else other than screen*
~whistle off~~
hahahaha
ooops ooops! turn your eyes facing the screen! Whatever~ Hahahaha..
Post a Comment