'Put aeroplane' to my friends *Nic and Cien*.. Grr! I didn't join them for doing the scrambled egg b'cuz liyin suddenly called me and asked me to wait for her as Xinyun finally get her car d while I was waiting for Nic to fetch me >.< *Sooorrryyy yaa, Nic & Cien* After around 40 minutes, Xinyun reached finally! @@ Nearly fell asleep while waiting for her. So loooonnngggg! We went to have a lunch at Max Restaurant near Queensbay mall before going to Inti.



Back to Inti..
During our break at 6pm before continuing class until 8pm, we had Scrambled Egg Sandwich, made by Cien and Nic^^ The highlight of the scrambled egg is : Cien accidentally bought BANANA MILK instead of PURE MILK, thus the scrambled egg was made using banana milk. What a good try!
The process ----- By Nic and Cien.
*Find the hidden mickey..* =D
Having the scrambled egg in the classroom :)
The banana-milk-scrambled-egg-cheese-sandwich tastes nice! :)
Thanks oh.. C & N!
3 comments:
YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!!!!
joe.... next week is your turn already o.... have you prepared? I'm waiting for it.... haha... anything need help must tell us o.... cos we'r f*fu friend mah... haha...
aiyer! i sure can eh! do i look like dunno anything about cooking? I CAN!!! hahahah f friends!
Post a Comment