Since birdflu happens again, but not in Penang yet, I asked those buddies whether they mind eating egg or not. I scared.. If anything happens, I'll be guilty! Hahahah.. *Touchwood* I woke up early in the morning (7.25am~! It's rare for me to wake up so early since the class starts at 4pm in the evening!) and followed my mom to market to buy eggs and bread. The egg mayo sandwiches are done by 11pm. I was freaking TIRED~! Luckily the kind-hearted Nic was willing to fetch me to college at a later time instead of following my brother to college at 12pm. Hee.. Thanks oh! Truly appreciate that.. :)
EGG MAYO SANDWICHES!

**************************************
CAN YOU SPOT MY NAME???
After the "So That's Why" class, some of them were asking the lecturer for some questions. I did something crazy on the white board. Can you spot my name?
Mwahhahahahaahah =D
Crazy..
**************************************
Tell you one thing~! Having no car is really freaking troublesome!! 2 days per week, I got to think of how to go to college. I've to ask my friends to fetch me. After more and more times, I really feel paiseh to those buddies who fetch me again and again before >.< But I know they don't mind, but I still feel paiseh to them. Thanks!
Grrr.. Praying for the Alfa in the workshop to come back, and praying for returning of my vios :( Thank you!
5 comments:
joe.... wah.... since when u learn so much about cookin n preparing foods ar... HAHa... not bad hor... keep it up oo.. maybe when i back to penang can eat something that prepare from u..HAHAH... take care n keep in touch... :)
i want to eat also!!! haha~
Alvin : haha.. you ask somebody else to prepare for you ler~ :p
pheyshan : thanks wo! hee.. just an easy job only~!
joe....thanks for your sandwich o...so nice...erm...but when can eat your cheese baked rice ya??hee...
erm cheese baked rice ah..i think u cook urself better..hahaha..LEARN TO COOK..~!!!!
Post a Comment