Thursday, June 7, 2007

Go go.. JSPO!

Yea.. GO GO.. JSPO!

We, the ex-members, gathered at school at 5pm to watch the band formation performed by the juniors. They are going to participate in the State Competition on next Saturday! Wowww..~ Freaking exciting plus nervous! 2 years back, we were those kids on the field playing instruments and marching with body movements, for our last year as a member in the band. Long sleeves, long pants, glove, cap and boots -> the must-wear during the practices and sunblock, but we were still that dark.. dark.. DARK!!! And now.. We can only be the audience to cheer for them, support them all the while. I felt like to join them in the formation instead of being an audience upstairs to cheer, but i'm overage! >.<

Us.. The '05

The conductor, SockChin. *My beloved friend*

Conducting the whole band

The juniors.. Going to face the BandWar

In the field

I truly believe JSPO will still remain the title~! For the 4th time~~
I love JSPO since I was the member.. Until today, I still.. and I believe WE are still the same - Loving JSPO!
Best wishes and with the best of luck to JSPO..!
Looking forward for y'all awesome marches :)

4 comments:

Hong Gee said...

yeah yeah JSPO~~!!! but what does it stand for huh?

Joe-Lene said...

Lol..u dont know what does JSPO stand for but you still can "yeah yeah JSPO".. hahaha..
JSPO = Jit Sin Philharmonic Orchestra

Hong Gee said...

o...... icic.... although I dont know... but still show my support to your junior too mah~~ haha...

Joe-Lene said...

hahahah thanks oh! gee gee~