Initially I called Cien to accompany me since she was the only one so free and didn't want to go home yet. When I reached the workshop, I phoned Cien but end up she couldn't find the place. And Alex's girlfriend, Cynthia, came to the workshop to meet up with me. So I told Cien not to look for me already, b'cuz I'm ok.
By that time, I received a sms from Nic, saying "Joe. My tire punctured. Hahaha. My first experience. Now waiting for my dad to rescue me. No worries. Out of highway already." Wahhhh... So ngaammm.. @.@ Problems all around. But I didn't get to reply Nic b'cuz we were dealing with the guy of the car's problem.
AAaahhhhh.. It's complicated! By the way, as long as it can be fixed as soon as possible, then I don't mind d :)
The right side of the bumper.
The left side.
The exhaust >.< Senget d.
Well, this is the 2nd accident I met this year, not a serious accident luckily. What a bad day..!!
By the way, thanks to Cynthia for helping me a lot today. :) Actually this is the first time I met her, we don't even know each other before. Heee.. :p
8 comments:
well.. sorry joe that i can't that place... even little things also can't be dne by me.. useless cien
Well... Sorry Joe that i can't find that place...Even little thing also can't done by me.. Useless Cien
Aiyo~~ y so "sui" one? you like that... Nicole alo like that... we must go to "sembahyang" one day just as Hua told us.... "po pi po pi" my f*fu friends all "pin pin ang ang"... haha...
Cien : aiya.. you sorry apa wo! nothing one la. is okie :) you're not useless at all!!
Gee : must po pi po pi .. hahha.. po pi all of us pin pin ang ang..~!
omg joelene, hope u dont get bang anymore on the street, take care ar
hahahah.i also dun wanna get bang.. so bad luck that day :)
u should put a sticker behind at ur car's bumper
[ Dont kiss me please ]
Hhahahaha.. good idea!!
[ Dont kiss me please ]
will try to search for the sticker..LOL~! thx thx
Post a Comment