It was Khai Chi's birthday yesterday, a girl who pursues a degree in solo piano. She always claims to be so suffering in practicing piano, which I could understand so well. The pain, the suffer, the hatred, the frustration, the pissing off, I came across all the transition stages that leads to pride and satisfaction which is indescribable. :)
Life has been so happening recently. I have so much in my mind but I don't think I could turn them into words. I could just blabber every single thing out without a second thought and I choose not to, to save whatever it saves. I'm glad that I could overcome the challenge and it wakes me up too, for what and how I am despite who I am. It is somehow shocking to discover stuffs that I would never expect and completely out of my mind but take it as a challenge and regard it as a mental training, I crowned myself as a winner because I learnt, I overcame and I matured. Whose life is completely out of obstacles? Neither me. Or maybe, I need some colours infused to make me stay alert and be wise, and so when my history is colourised, I know I've grown up little by little.
I am not being sarcastic but I am thankful to be given a chance of familiarising myself. I am still young enough to be carved and painted, with the strength and wisdom I have, I will never doubt my ability. Purely because I'm a member of Ch'ng's family. =)
5 comments:
add a "Ka" in front!
ok that's just kidding..
+u bah.. i believe everyone is changing at this stage...
if you add a Ka i kick you er! hahahha =p
thanks anyway! ;)
nah i wont.. xD
hmm... i'm wondering wat u wanted to be...
anyway, wish u hav a brightful days ahead.. yeah its waiting for u.. don worry..
sk : good that you wont =)
chun hwa : so am i.. life is complicated. hahah. and everyone wants a bright day.. thanks ya!
Post a Comment