Looking at the recently launched mouth watering express value meals, I know Sake Room definitely tops my Food-I-Miss list.
If I am home, with two consecutive Tues-Sat probably I could finish trying every value meal for my lunch (except for the beef which is definitely a big no no for me) and no take away dishes from the economic rice stall, if I don't follow my parents to office. Fyi, if I follow my parents to office, oh oh.. claypot crab with rice, steamed stingray, garlic steamed clams...... Normally lunch is the reason why I follow my parents to the office. *Giggles*And the most important is I love trying out their newly-invented-edible-creatures. I just love trying anything new, particularly FOOD!
Because when I look at the Mother's Day menu, I know I'm gonna miss out a lot of exotic stuffs again!
which is :( :( :( and :) :) :)
I want Monkey Roll, I want Naruto Maki, I want Volcano Roll, I want baked scallop.................. even a simple plate of yakiudon can satisfy my taste buds now. Hmmmm...


11 comments:
you should have a port luck of sushi!
or have s sushi making session... xD
lol pot luck of sushi? everyone will be so stuffed with rice rice and rice!!
joelene.. u haven't give me sake room discount card!!
haha.. i m waiting to try the meals when back in pg!!
joe, i lost the sakeroom discount card wuuuwuuuwuu. everything in my purse gone.....
pei ni: hahahha the sake room discount card is history d! they have new promotion now, but i'm not that sure. heheh are you going back this winter?
herng: nvm la. the discount card is over d! =)
ic..
nop.. nt going back this winter break. waiting u to come over melb hehez! my exam end on june 29!:(
peini: yes yes yes!! i'll see you in melb then! :D err.. not i'm not too sure when will i arrive d.. will let u know once i confirm! hehehe. my exam ends on 23 :)
hummmpp.... can't imagine how joe will transform to be if continue eating lk this... hahaaa....
ps: n also chocolate fondue from chilly :P
i'm not eating as much as you thought =) those tempting meals are only once awhile, when you see no posts of food, you know i'm not having extraordinary meals. =)
chilly's choc fondue? *blur*
>.< gurney chilly restaurant....
alvin, that is CHILLI'S, isn't it? not chily~
Post a Comment