It's even worse for now that there were robberies and attacks cases on campus! When this news is spread, we are somehow thrilled and frightened that we international students (particularly Asians!?) are more likely to be their targets. Apparently the attacks cases has alarmed the uni that we received a studentmail with the uni security and NSW police emergency number. Perhaps I should save the numbers too but too bad I guess with a touch screen phone I can't efficiently speed dial it in emergency? At least I should save the numbers under favourites, or maybe I should train myself to be more familiar with the 'locations' of the numbers, hmmm.
Watch this - a news online reporting on the student attacks in our uni! I burst into laugh where "students have to walk in the bush land like this." Lol, yea bush land!
And I just joined a Facebook group under University Of Newcastle Students Against Campus Assaults.
Scary eih, Newy? ;)
Jim's birthday celebration last Saturday. A randrom shot that I love the most, credit to MeiZhi. :)
4 comments:
safety always come 1st ...take care
yea.. thanks lon! ;)
Gosh be sure of your safety my joe! (:
Btw the news report was hilarious. Bush land like this
*burst into laughter and rolls on the floor*
I gotta see the bush land the next time I'm there!
hehe yea, we will be more alert! thanks my bee ;)
funny right? bush land like this! hahahahah and yea we shall remember to take you for a campus visit next time when you're here! don't miss it again =p
Post a Comment