See! Big smiles on everyone's face!
Never ending.
Sweet Poison - the cake to die for.
Sweet Poison - the cake to die for.
Happiness :)
Oops I'm in a very good mood to post with heaps of photos! Half of my Saturday is gone, but I am so indescribably blissful. Slowly I'm creeping nearer to the definition of "life".














7 comments:
yum yum!!!!
today i also went for some nice dinner!
seoul garden buffet! Eat till i bloated!!
last night i had steamboat at home, eat till i bloated! :(
my one is mix.. grill and steamboat!! haha....
吃得是福
only steamboat could already make me bloated. 吃得是福 and it leads to overweight-me soon.
So fun!! ^^ Can't wait for our next chill-out.
I want to play laser-tag!! hehe.
So fun!! ^^ Can't wait for our next chill-out.
I want to play laser-tag!! hehe.
3na : yeaa.. me too! can't wait for our next chill-out! and i was so high for the whole day i came back from our outing! lovin' it! heheheee.. laser-tag, yea maybe we shall try it some day! :D
Post a Comment