Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Visit to Port Stephens

This is a must place to visit in Newy! I've no regrets I made it to wake up at freaking 6am the next day I came back from Sydney to visit this awesome place that took us around 45mins drive to reach with too much of scenic views and spots I would say!  Awwww definitely fall in love with this place! The sceneries are amazingly attractive and how I wish I could stay for a longer time there. 

Ohh one thing to mention, Ken came all the way from Brisbane to visit Newy, which rarely people would choose to travel compare to the other big cities! This, I would say, is the main reason why we visited Port Stephens else we would have no motivation to explore.

We stopped by spot by spot according to the map and kept flashing the camera till we were satisfied. You will feel wasted if you don't capture more of the scenes and every single moment is so crucial before the sun rises.

The royal families and classy elite have shark fins and bird nest soup for breakfast and in not-so-contrast we have fresh oysters and shrimps for breakfast instead! Extra thumbs up for the sweet juicy fresh jumbo rock oysters, I had a total of 8 oysters early in the morning at 9! But Ken had 20 instead, cool! No-toilet-running after that, this shows how fresh are the oysters and how well-cope is my stomach. xD


The view that I love love love many many! I've to enlarge it to satisfy myself!!

Where can we find such mesmerising panoramic view in Malaysia? *inlove*

People now you can visit Newy, it's not as bored as I assumed in the past. :)

6 comments:

SongKeat said...

joe.. is the color of the water that makes the different.....

Joe-Lene said...

the water is more crystal clear than what we have in m'sia? haha definitely. and the blue sky... with no cloud at all!

SongKeat said...

lol.. we have "misty" sky throughout the year!

our sea because is selat also la... that's y so dirty... need go tioman or redang.. then only can see crystal clear mia water.

sg.. got hot sky!!!! damn hot...
tomoro i going to have suntan d!

Joe-Lene said...

yea i heard m'sia now is super hot.. everyone keeps praying for the rain god..
but here.. the wind was in madness today! it woke me up early in the morning and kept blowing for the whole day!

fzelemet said...

brisby here...... day time hot till swt whole day......nite time cold till....need to wear jacket , long pants, shoe....n still freezing...

Joe-Lene said...

autumn/winter season, what do you expect? tak kan singlet and shorts? lol.