Friday, April 24, 2009

A Short Breath

Finally I have a short sneak for break after the whole unbreathable week. Right after we had enough rest during the easter break (frankly we had fun almost everyday throughout the week till the very last few days we realised we were running out of time) we have been locking in room for most of the time, no breakfast no lunch and no dinner together, and for once I missed the presence of Siang and Zhi whom we normally have dinners together, it was like - I haven't seen there for a long time, though it was only a few days' time. Everyone's meal time was seriously crap, and there were times where we only had 2 meals per day. Rarely I had a proper meal, cereals milk yoghurt toasts and oat are my favourites, they need not much time to prepare. That's how I passed the whole torturous week.

Anyway this sad week has come to an end, partially. We rewarded ourselves with consecutive dining out. :)

The one that we've been longing for...



Extra thumbs up for this Pumpkin Patch pizza, it tastes really good! Things never go perfectly, upon finishing the dish, Cien found there's one sorta flattened baby cockroach underneath the pizza on the plate. The manager, of course, apologised for the presence of the dead creatures and replaced with anything we like without charges.


But when we were about to pay, the manager actually billed us for two dishes only instead of three or four, impossibly five. I will definitely drop by again, neither they charged us generously less nor the case of cockroach is the reason, they are friendly and service service is good! Uhhmm.. customer loyalty :) although this is only my first visit.

Last week I was indulging in lots of fun and laughters in Sydney, sijglm isdjfliajhenlhalskf sghlkadfkxae the tortures are over, I'm now a temporary free bird again but I've gotta remind myself this shouldn't last for long, only days I would say. Better than no? :)

I'm happy.
I'm satisfied.
:)

7 comments:

SongKeat said...

ya... freedom dont last for long...
i start work on monday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe-Lene said...

haha i thought you like that? money money~

SongKeat said...

no i dont like work. ilove money nia... money come!

no la... jk jk.. working also good.. no need waste time...

i love your new template!!!! very nice!

Joe-Lene said...

yea i've listened quite a few times of mumblings from you.. waiting your job application stuffs to be processed.. since end of feb i guess? finally it's time you get back to your place! hahah a good one :)

i took quite a long time whether to use this template or not cuz it looks kinda childish anyway. hhehehhe thanks!

SongKeat said...

hah... your own perspective. its good... no one thinks that it is childish.

yea... i seldom mumble.. but u listen.. so of course i mumble it out on you! kam sia for that!

just now i was woke up by a strange dream... i was in a war zone... with my camera and a very famous zoom lense.. and shooting all the way.. haha

perhaps I might end up as a photo journalist one day...
*there i go again*

Joe-Lene said...

wahhhh hahahah you really love photography and you even dreamt about it ! who knows dream will come true one day right?! :)

SongKeat said...

xD may all our wishes came true...