This shit thing happened this morning when Hua was cooking rice by using the microwavable rice cooker, because - 18 mins for 1 cup of rice, which is supposed to be 10 mins only. Hehehhe =p The burnt smell was so strong in the house and we hardly could breathe.
We laughed instead. Now we know, things could get burnt by microwave! :D
But soon I found it smells like the chicken pot rice with the slightly burnt rice at the bottom. @@ Crazy or not.
Fyi, the black hole thing is the burnt rice :)
My Easter break has been so wonderful, functions and outings almost everyday. Firstly the updated beach outing, followed by the 3 days 2 nights trip in Sydney and the Easter Show, and the scenic view early in the morning at Port Stephens right after the day I came back from Sydney. Continuous fun, fun and fun! I'm exhausted but who cares, it's the fun that matters! For the first time, I dozed off at 10.30pm last night.
And.. we will be having steamboat at home later at night.
I'm busy again, or I should say continue busying! Lots to update after next week, with uncountable photos I hope :) stay tuned.
I LOVE THIS EASTER BREAK, except the upcoming days. Poisoned with joy and the burnt.
XOXO :)
3 comments:
aiyoyo
hua do wat also........pim pong piang
i tot u really got food poison...
fzelemet : hahaha not 100% her fault la. just a mistake.
sk : don't curse. =p
Post a Comment