Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm not free, I'm just boring.

Finally my mom has received the Mother's Day card after a week. I know it's pretty because it's a DIY card by me. :) For this 21 years, I've never bought a ready made card for Mother's day, Father's day or their birthdays. Although the cards bought in store would be definitely much more decent looking than my own piece of art work, I still love to give them my handmade one. If there's one day I buy them cards, I hope that doesn't mean that I'm less sincere than before. I'm the same and the only Joe, as always. :)

I hate the time when I feel like eating. When the devil kicks in my mind no matter how much I've stuffed in, I hate my brain for not sending signals to my hand to stay away from snacks, I hate when there is no signals to my mouth from stop munching, I hate when my brain doesn't know that I should stop craving. I think this is a sickness.

I brought over this cute pinky bolster, a birthday gift on my seventeen by Xuan, Honghui, Yinyin, Kekmin, Jiuntze and Boonyang. :) I don't know where's the nose/mouth anyway, it's a hole that left. Heheee..

Hua knocked into my room just now holding a packet of Cookies n' Cream Tim Tam, caught me taking a nap on my table with the pink bolster. It is still early, 8.30pm. I am so sleepy and I've nothing in my mind. I wanted to rest but I don't wanna go to bed so early. Few more hours to my sleeping time, I don't know what should I do now. :( :( :(

2 comments:

michiko said...

aiyor joe.... because your hard disc is with so you have nothing to do hor.... oopsie... hehe!!

Joe-Lene said...

hahahah no lah. i didnt feel like watching movie also when i was boring last night. movie never came into my mind, so thats alright. hahahah. i'm just BLANK!