One of the bad thing away from home -
I don't know it's 端午节 today! I don't know it's Dragon Boat Festival today! I don't know this is the day I shall have lots of bak zhang and ki zhang to eat!
Pathetic.
This is the time I hate the most to be not at home while I am so lost and I didn't even know it. I only came to realise it when I see the bak zhang photos in Facebook, my friends made it here. And, six more minutes to the end of the day of 端午节.
Last year my mom stored 2 bak zhang and 10 ki zhang for me in the freezer till the day I went home for the winter holiday, 21 June.
This year I don't even know when is the festival, not to say I have the chance to eat.
Sigh.
How many more festivals that I'm going to miss out? Despite Mother's Day, Father's Day and my family's birthdays which are fairly important to me, the next one I'm going to miss terribly is definitely the Mooncake Festival. You might say I'm just longing for the festive food. Partly it's, partly it isn't. It's the home feeling that I am looking forward to.
The feeling of lost isn't good, it's so bad.
That's why I hate to leave home, that's why I don't have the enthusiasm to apply for PR here, that's why I know I'm someone very homie, that's why I know I'm going home after all.
6 comments:
yeah..i ate a lot bak zhang n ki zhang!
chun hwa....you...!! come and tempt me ahhhh!!?!??
yo yo 端午节快乐.
I saw ur post only know today is 端午节.
later i go find bak zhang eat.
wahahahahahahah
hahah later than me! but you are still able to get bak zhang to eat!! ><
joe! you should tell me earlier ma.. so that i can keep some ba chang and ki chang for you. >.<
alvin : then how ah? freeze it and gimme this year end? >< hahah thank you!
Post a Comment