Friday, February 29, 2008

Freezed!!

I AM FREEZING!!! I AM FREEZING!!!
I AM FREEZING!!! I AM FREEZING!!!
I AM FREEZING!!! I AM FREEZING!!!
I AM FREEZING!!! I AM FREEZING!!!
I AM FREEZING!!! I AM FREEZING!!!
Although not -˚C, but I'm still freezing.

Cold from day to night, night to day.
Today is the first time I never switch on the fan at all.


29th of Feb. Once in four years. I remember you - this extreme cold summer.


On heater during summer. Memang sarcastic.
I don't want switch on heater.
Boh gam buan on during summer.
Syiok.


It's 14˚C (by Mac) outside now. Where got summer 14˚C eh, and 20˚C during the day time.

Celaka.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear miss, the word 'freezed' does not exist in the english language. past tense of freeze is 'froze' and past participle 'frozen'. ur blog post title, i believe, should be appropriately renamed 'FROZEN'!