Pictures speak more than words.
We've been waiting for the bus for an hour at this small little bus stop.
Somewhere somewhere, near the railway station, port?! Whatever. At least I saw people here, not only buildings with two three small little kittens.
We didn't want to go to the beach. Yea, we didn't mean to go to the beach. We wanted to go Newcastle City. But hell, there's something wrong with the city during Sundays I guess. And I think the beach is the only place we could go in the CITY, gotta discover and explore the city one day. Yes, jeans + sports shoes to beach.
WAVES WAVES WAVES.
Fish and chips for my lunch.
6 of us.
CH'NG~~~~
The dead city.
HOT. COLD. HOT. COLD. HOT. COLD.
I feel cold at the beach during summer. Sarcastic hor.
2 comments:
I think.. we went to different beach... it doesnt look the same wor...
haha yea, its different =)
Post a Comment