Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another Stage of Life

Finally I'm in Australia.

I reached Sydney airport at 11 in the morning and spent about an hour queuing at the Customs. Luckily everything went smoothly, they didn't even open my baggage even there were foods inside. So nice. :)

I reached Newcastle at around 3pm. Cien's uncle and auntie cooked us lunch cuz we were super hungry. My breakfast was at 7am. Cleaning the room, unpacking the baggage.. lots of stuffs to do. No dinner. Supper at 12am.

The summer here is cold. cold cold cold. I FEEL COLD!! I wonder how would be the winter here. Nevermind, I won't freeze here. Just will keep shivering until I pek chek.

Hua said I cry a lot, cuz she didn't cry. Whatever. Siok ma.

Another thing. Only 6 hours after we reached Newcastle.. WE WANNA GO HOME.

Oh ya, to all my friends, thank you. :) Love you guys so much. Too much to say, and I'm lazy to say.


COLD AND HUNGRY again.. I need to have my brunch now!

5 comments:

Hong Gee said...

Pity Joe~~ Anyway~~ U all just take care ourselves there ya~~ muacks~~

Anonymous said...

cool.. cry haha.. the tough personality abandon u ya.. hahaha..

chiaoying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chiaoying said...

hey
joe-lene!
finally found ur blog!
hahaha
gonna visit here always d!
i linked u d!


i got a blog too
http://ivon-chiaoying.blogspot.com/

hope u go my blog kacau laaa..
hehe..

c yaaa!

Pei Ni said...

joe take care thr!! melb cold too sometimes ><