Dinner at Tambun!
I want crabs!
I don't know what happen to Bee's eyes. Weird looking eyes, like goldfish XD
Tao lounge.
2nd of Feb @ Ice Ice Baby
KekMing, JiunTze, HongHui, me and Xuan
Only 5 of the 7 bottles turned up.

4th of Feb @ Sake Room
I miss Volcano Roll.
I miss Spider Roll.
I miss everything in Sake Room especially the food. I wanna eat Japanese food but hell I don't think I'm that 'fut lou' to eat here. By the way, I don't see any Japanese restaurant here as well. VILLAGE!!
Me, Jeann and ChiewWei
5th of Feb @ Ice Ice Baby, Autocity
I tell you, I kept shivering when I was having this thing. Perhaps the staffs there wear thermal during their working hours. The aircond is right on top of us and it's freaking cold. Plus the ice thing we were having, end up shivering in Ice Ice Baby. =="
Me, PeiNi, HunHao and Samantha

9th of Feb @ Summit Hotel Ballroom
JSPO 3rd Reunion Dinner!
Part of the Woodwinds player from different years.
Me, Zhou, Chin
Forever '05
At home with my parents.

Family photo. Part of the familiy.
Guess what's that. =p
SALMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, I miss you so much. SALMON BELLY, wooohooo~ sedapnya! *Sluuurrpp*
This Eu Yan Sang's one... My brother gave me last minute at home when I was busy packing my baggage. Too bad I couldn't bring it here. What a waste. To my family, you guys can finish it, don't put it aside until the expiry date. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment