Sunday, February 17, 2008

My new life

This is the house I'm staying with my f*fus friends now. Oh ya, there is a guy staying with us as well, a China guy named Benson. The first ever time we reached here by the Happy Cabby, we couldn't recognise which one is our house though we saw the pictures before. We only saw huge tall trees/bushes there and no door. XD

Spot the 2 trolleys outside the house? We went to Woolworths in Jesmond and bought 2 trolleys of groceries back. Benson told us that there will be people come to pick up the trolleys. I hope so as today is already the 4th day we brought back the trolleys yet they are still outside there. =="



My room. I know it's small :) yet it benefits me as well. I don't have to clean a huge room, I don't have to vacuum a huge area of carpet - since I'm so lazy. Kaka.. what a lame way of consoling myself.

We had been eating for days of meals without rice and here comes our first meal with rice!

You can know how eager we were starving for rice.

Sweet and juicy mangoes! Superb! XD We love the mangoes so much!

No comments: