Thursday, February 14, 2008

Journey to Newcastle...

My last moment in Penang @ airport.

My family

F*fus, but Bee wasn't there..too bad, not a full f*fus pix.

Samantha, me, HunHao, Hua and Alvin

Friends friends friends

Wei Sheng and me

TzyyTinq and me

Momo, me, Hua and Eric

In the flight, on the way to Singapore

Hua and Joe

Doing nothing there

Joe and Pung

Take a supper in Changi Airport

Finally I reached Sydney airport and finally I came to Newcastle.
Somewhere in Newcastle, which I don't know where is it :p

My first meal in Aus, cooked by Uncle Allan and Aunty Elaine. Luckily we have Cien's uncle and aunty there, or else we would be starving I guess. Thank God! hehe..



We've been busy cleaning up our room and unpacking the baggages. It's so tired after the days of travelling, not enough sleep at all. My panda eyes, yeah~ superb now. XD
Our supper, no doubt, instand noodle. What else can we eat? It's great at least we have instand noodle.

Yup yup, finally I'm in Newcastle, after 3 months holidays back in Penang.
Schooling life again. Should I feel excited/happy for it?
I guess so. But just we've been lazing around for too long time, gotta be ready for school again.


Australia - New South Wales - Newcastle
I LOVE
MALAYSIA - PENANG - PERAI - CHAI LENG PARK - MY GREEN HOUSE!! :)


Nvm, I got my f*fus beside me, I won't feel lonely and bored.

2 comments:

aLviN said...

joe... it's nice to hear from u!!! everything seems GREAT!!! yaya.. it's from me n sam... just a small present... was rushing n no time to get u more better stuff >< sorry ya... YA la.. when i back u all already go in boarding place d..SWT... anyway... do take care ya... RMB back penang give me a call.... (hope i also there ^^)

take care n keep in touch...

Anonymous said...

weiiii..joee.. looks like u r enjoying there .. cool !!!! take care n keep ur blog updated .. i oso try la . 4 my blog hope it doesn't expire !! haha ..