Saturday, March 8, 2008

Electin Election!! -- Waiting for a whole new Penang --

How's the election going on in Malaysia *Penang!!* ?
I know I know. DAP rules.
BUT~~ Peace? War? XD

And I spot this sentence in Liyin's blog...
"4-years-once-election is finally here again where all the different parties' banners flooding the streets around us like what the heck man printing no need money izit?!?!? =-="

Yea printing need money, printing in many forms like plastic, cloth or whatever. The more they print the banners in plastic, the more the plastic industry is earning.*But heck is it earning or not I don't know, I wonder is it half-sell-half-free mostly.* and you know, YEAH~ Print more in plastic *You know WHY..Hehe* Don't tell me plastic is not environmental friendly, and there are plastics that are environmental friendly ok? It depends on how you dispose it.

But say is election, for the sake of the people ma, right? Any party's banners not BUATAN MALAYSIA? *Perhaps they could find cheaper cost in somewhere else but not in the region of Malaysia.* BUT~~~~~ you figure out yourself what to finish the sentence. Whatever.

I don't know you people get what I mean or not. Lalala~ Whatever.


Oops..this post is regarding the election not plastic or their city-beautification-banners. =)



GO GO DAP.
Why DAP? I don't know.

4 comments:

aLviN said...

hahaha... tell u the results!! penang DAP rulez !!!! 19 out of 21!!! muahahah... hope will have a big chances n improvement... shh.... peace ...... ^^

Joe-Lene said...

yea i know the results d. =) peace peace. haha

~LiYinism~ said...

Joe!!! time fliess! you still remember or not 4 years ago?!?! hahaha...miss ya miss yaaaaaa :'(

Peter said...

hahahhaha ahahahahhahahaha

printing for them cheap nia la...