Siang: Cien........your internet can use or not? Mine cannot..!
Cien: I also cannoooootttt!
and here comes my birthday cake! hehehehe..
Spot the mushroom-shaped birthday card? Fully-DIY-handmade by my buddies.
Why mushroom? haha because I've been craving for mushrooms since I came here. So nice of them. :) and the mushroom birthday card is lovely, ain't? hehehehhe
the housemates! - my surprise suppliers XD
Oh well, I slept at around 3.30am in the morning, have been chatting a lot with Liyin. *evil grin*
Early in the morning mao arrived from Sydney. Another thing planned by Hua. Thankssss heh. It was raining and we couldn't make it to beach. Have been spending the whole day at home, eating and talking.
It's dinner time! It has been more than a month since I last eaten home-taste-curry. AAAAHHH..everything is perfect for the dinner. Thanks peeps for preparing the dinner~!
It's actually my turn to be the dish washer that day but I was chased out from the kitchen by them.
"Birthday is really pa-pai." hahahah.
Happy. Wonderful. Surprising. Harmonious.
Warm birthday I have.
I love you guys. :)
Loving everyone. Thanks for all the birthday wishes.
Thanks to my birthday planners~
and not to forget my family. LOVES..
hehehe..
*I'm now officially 20*
AAAAOOOWWW..no comment. Stay young always. hehehehhe
1 comment:
Although I cant be there for you, still I wish you happy birthday ya~~ Muackz~ F*fu friend forever~ :D stay young ya~~ Kekeke~
Post a Comment