*pictures pictures.. speak all*
At the Darling Harbour
Fish Market
Salmon salmon.. finally!
It's really HOOOOOTTTT there!!! My left hand dah hangus after the meal at the Fish Market! Eihh.. no sunburn yet. Super super hot.. really hot man @@ What to do, I was so sooo soooooo craving for food. hehehhehe
World Square
Queen Victoria Building. I know I shouldn't take the picture from this angle @@
By the way..woohoooo~ the interior design..blablabla..the whole building.. AWESOME! i'm lovin it.
The girls must-go-washroom. Hahahha well it's really a special washroom with autogate and the internal look is pretty cool!
Harbour Bridge
Opera House
Special special special thanks to XiangJie, Kyloon and Jocelyn (and Gee, you're not in the picture. hehe) Really appreciate you guys for bringing us around for the whole day. I guess it has been a tiring day for you guys too. THANKS!!!

We had a big portion of chicken rice at somewhere near to the China Town. I guess me and Hua did shock XiangJie and Kyloon for eating the same portion of food as them, oh no, perhaps we eat more than them. A very big contrast compared to Gee and Jocelyn, both of them just shared a plate of chicken rice. @@
The next day morning I had lots of seafood for brunch at Madang korean restaurant, another great meal again. *See.. I really go for food!* Too bad I didn't take any pictures on that. Tsk.
I love food! wahahhahahahh..
(Kevin told me because we're Chai Leng Park kia)
AHhhhh.. papa mama, I wanna fast fast graduate from Newcastle and I wanna study in Sydney.
HEHEHEHhehehehhe...
hey guys, po pi me shun shun li li graduate. OKAY? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment