My friend told me that the train takes 2 hours 45 mins to reach Sydney but the train which we hopped on only took us around 2 hours 20mins. hehehe perhaps it knows we are hungry :p
Was very very hungry when we reached Sydney.
Obviously it's korean food.
AAAhhh...super tasty I tell you no kidding man. and and.. It's really big portion. People who knows me should know that I'm a big eater and I really managed to finish that. 1 big hot plate of the dish + 1 1/4 bowl of rice. Hehhe. SUPERB FULL.
Walking around....
Staying in friend's place. Heh thanks mao for the stay.
Got nothing to do at home other than taking pictures since the night view from the balcony is not bad. :)
Oh yea, even if I'm full, doesn't mean that I couldn't eat anymore. Get what I mean? :p I told you.. I'm a big eater.
hehehe kebab for supper then. Oh goshhh.. the kebab is soooooo yummilicious! I will definitely have the kebab again next time when I visit Sydney.
How am I not getting fatter as I'm so tham-chiak? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment