Monday, January 10, 2011

Recently...

I went to the lab today and the JD booklet on the counter caught my attention. Flipped to the fees page, it says 34k per year. Put it back on the shelf. 

I haven't got my ticket yet. A date to leave for good is so hard to decide but be rational I know when is it, just that when reluctance and procrastination kick in you don't have the say. 

I am not exaggerating but after a month in China I think I see things in a more mature way, or - something undesirable becomes my desire.

All I can say is - my twenty-ten started awfully but ended perfectly. Again, this is something a fortune teller couldn't tell. Everything happens for a reason, that is truer than ever.

Advice from Herng: take a looooong holidays before the start of everything because this might be the longest holiday I might have in my whole life. This sounds freaking true, dammit. Only if everything allows. 

So, can I?

No comments: